In today's world, it is imperative that organizations establish a strategy that links their IT objectives with business goals. Through our experience, we work with our clients to create a vision, leveraging technology as a strategic investment.
Accelerate vision and road map activities that establish your digital transformation outcomes. The Road-map service provides the initial design of your internal services.
1.Understand all the ways your customer(s) touch your business
2.Design a simple Framework on where to start and what to do next
3.Case Study: See a firsthand example of one Company’s Digital Business Transformation and how they began their process.
The technical assessment evaluates a business’s preparedness for a move to Office365.
It consists of stakeholder interviews, remote server inspections, and a set of software tools, which gather and compile data about the organization’s IT infrastructure and security protocols.
The key deliverables are an initial plan that defines next steps and outlines risks for migrating to Office 365. It includes an initial scope of effort and budget estimates.
Reduce downtime and improve response times and user experience
Detect and Diagnose application performance problems before they occur.
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365
Get the help you need, when you need it – without the lengthy procurement process. Create users, manage permissions. Includes application monitoring service
We will migrate your users mailbox at no cost when you purchase a year of end user support for each user mailbox to be migrated.
Move on premise file stores to SharePoint Online and Microsoft OneDrive for Business including taxonomy/managed metadata planning. Up to 10gb migrated FREE when you subscribe to our annual end user support
One days design workshop
Overview of Microsoft Teams
1. Discussion of architecture
2. How to get started with Microsoft Teams
3. Best practices of organizing teams in Microsoft Teams
4. How SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business interact with Microsoft Teams
5. Groups, Roles and Permissions
6. Compliance and Security
7. Monitoring Usage and Quality
One day workshop / training
1. Obtain an understanding of the Microsoft BI stack
2. Learn how to connect on-premise data sources to the cloud
3. Implement dashboards and KPIs
4. Understand the capabilities of PowerQuery
5. Learn best practices for implementing effective, high-performing Power BI solutions
6. Learn how to provide intuitive ad-hoc reporting for business users by implementing Power View
7. Learn the benefits and limitations of each PowerBI tool and which ones will work best for your needs
This 1-week Power BI Proof of Concept starts from understanding your reporting goals, assessing and preparing data, designing and developing a stunning dashboard based on real data delivered by you, and assessing to what extent Power BI covers your business needs. By the end of the project you will get a dynamic Power BI report and dashboard built on your data, which addresses a practical business story and has been developed with best practices for data visualization.